header

Thursday 6 August 2015

Bags for Fun

Since I'm going off on hols shortly I decided I needed a bag for a few bits and pieces to take down to the beach and on days out. I thought about buying something well perhaps i should go for something waterproof or something with lots of compartments etc etc.  However, whilst I was out getting some supplies for another project I saw some lovely blue spotted material plus some cream and blue floral coordinating fabric and I thought .... why not make a bag?

So fabric was purchased and here's what I made. I'm very please with the outcome I know its not waterproof and probably therefore not as practical as it could be but I like it. I love the colour and the combination of fabrics.


I have attached the handles with a large box stitch well down the length of the bag to ensure the bag can carry a fair amount of weight. The handles are also long so the bag can be slung over the shoulder

The bag is padded to ensure safe transport of  i pad, cameras  and phones

Yummy coordinated lining

No comments:

Post a Comment