header

Friday 15 November 2013

Christmas Bags

I love the idea of personalised bags and stockings for Christmas presents, I think they are a lovely way to present gifts, if truth be known I think presentation is as important as the gift itself. That's just me though. In the past year I started making bags/ sack for pressies.So far I made bags for my daughter and hubby and this year I'm making one for my son and his girlfriend.

Here are the ones I've made so far


The above bag is a simple canvas/cotton carrier type bag onto which I applied felt cut out shapes and very simple embroidery. I also added some bead work to the flower centres.
  

This bag/sack has a draw string and is made of printed and soft velveteen type fabric and lined with cream cotton. This was a very simple bag to make but I think the end result is quite lush.   

No comments:

Post a Comment