header

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Bags of Fun

As I said in my earlier post I have been busy despite not having completed any posts recently. So as promised here is the first of many posts showing that I have not been idle. 

I made this patchwork bag for my daughter in greens, she's happy with it hope you all like it. This is now my third such bag each one just a little different. I'm hoping to make more and put them on Etsy or Ebay though this might have to wait till the New Year as I still have loads to do before Christmas, plus I've fallen behind with my scrapbooking.  


2 comments:

  1. Good to see you blogging again. The bag is beautiful. I love the greens and the velvet trim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pleased with the way it turned out. I had made her another blue Moroccan coloured one but she said she'd rather this one so I sold the other on ebay for £17. My friend said I should have asked for more but mustn't be greedy. Glad you liked it.

      Delete