header

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Crafting Time at Last

At last some scrapping has been completed, well it was do crafting or ironing and I do so hate ironing. These are some more pages for my daughter's 'This is Your Life' book. 

I hadn't realised just how many photos I had of my kids growing up but doing this book for Bryony has made me realise I have loads, and happily I have recorded so many of the happy times of their childhood. Of course now both are adults getting photos is much harder as age seems to increase the instances of camera shyness but at least I have managed to capture their childhood. 

Here are a few of my most recent pages





I hope you like them. I still got several more pages to do plus I have her graduation photos and my trip to Vienna to record so I think come the Autumn I'm going to be very busy. Come to think of it when am I not busy ha! ha! ha!   

No comments:

Post a Comment