header

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Red is the Colour

Here are another two pages, yes two pages, of my daughters scrapbook that I have managed to get done in the last few days. This is  despite all the other stuff I have had to do in the past two weeks, finishing off moving all the furniture having redecorated our hall and landings, preparing all the bits for my daughters house move in Leeds and loads of gardening. Oh yes and going on a Cupcake decorating course. Well I do love to be busy its fun. I'm also going to Plymouth for a couple of days this week prior to  going to Leeds for the big house move. 

Well here are the two pages, she likes them thank goodness particularly the school page as I incorporated her school uniform colour and daisy emblem on the page.
Bryony with her brother

Ribbon bunting I tacked on using staples I like this look



The second page is of  the Revels which is our local fair we have each year and all the school enter floats etc This year we had entered a float based on the Addams Family. I had actually designed and created the float along with a group of helpers it was great fun ,we won the cup and even appeared in  the local newspapers
   
Bryony so wanted to be involved even though they she and her brother were not allowed on the float itself as it was only the year six children allowed this privilege. Bryony went as Morticia Addams and Toby as a vampire count.  I can tell you it took ages to make their costumes and Bryony's wig which I made from a black dustbin bag was fab but really tricky to make and I understand hot to wear.




I pleased with both pages, but what do you all think?

2 comments:

  1. I love those 2....I have a page similar to the 1st...and as for the revels costumes they are fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love making costumes Bryony had them all Belle Little mermaid, snow white Sleeping beauty and such like Have also made loads of theatre costumes in my time as both Toby and Bry did lots of Am dram and drama at school.
      I was out of luck with the grab boxes they had already sold out

      Delete