header

Friday 20 April 2012

Work in Progress

Today I have been sanding down woodwork in my bathroom, yes its still progressing slowly. Thankfully I had only the door and frame plus some skirting board to do. I so hate sanding mind you I also hate gloss painting and I have that still to come.

We have chosen our wall paint, finally. Well, we simply could not agree I wanted light and breezy and my hubby wanted dark and intense. Men never know whats best when it comes to colour, well my hubby doesn't. Even his own clothes seem to be a bit of a mystery to him. When he's working out what trousers shirt and jacket go together hes is forever putting the weirdest things together and having to go back to change. Mind you I am possibly being totally unfair to say men in general because even my son (and he shares same genes as his Dad) has a good sense of colour. So my apologies if Ive offended any one.

Anyway back to the bathroom. Its going well and looking good cannot wait to finish it all and then you can see some pictures 

Here are some bathrooms I rather like, the question is what will mine turn out to look like?  



    
Will keep you posted

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to see what it looks like.....the top one :)????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't I just wish. Think however a lottery win would be needed plus a change of venue

      Delete
  2. What a lovely blog. I'm glad we found each other. Will look at it regularly.

    ReplyDelete