header

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Cards, Cards, Cards.

As I said a few post back I was given a pack of Papermainia Enchanted Fairies of Little Venice Stepper Cards to make. Well those I made up and have shared the images with you. Here though, are some of the other cards I made up using the left over bits and pieces plus a pack of A4 papers and toppers sheet from the same series. I think perhaps I had a rogue pack of stepper cards as I am sure I had more decoupage sheets in my pack. I was therefore able to make several more cards lucky old me. 



 
 


The above cards were made entirely from the paper pack and the scraps from the stepper card pack
 
These later two I made using the topper set.
 
I am rather pleased with the overall look of the cards. I am especially thrilled they used up left overs yet still look good.        

No comments:

Post a Comment